The unspeakable has happened, and you have lost your Internet connection! Here's a quick tip to try and narrow down the issue.
- Please find the small box called a POE, or power over Ethernet adapter. It will be plugged into the internal side of the cable that goes outside to your antenna.
- Unplug it from the power source and the cable that goes outside plugged into the OUT port.
- Plug it back in and give it approximately 7mins to power back up.
- Plug a computer directly into the POE on the IN port, and see if you have service.
- If you still have no service, please call us!
- If you have service there but not through your router, please double check the router settings, they should be the following: router IP: 192.168.1.2 DHCP turned off/disabled
Check out our ever-growing blog for tech tips and walk-throughs!
Don't forget you can always check out our social media sites listed at the bottom of our website.