Email is down, forcing you to use snail mail? Let's get that fixed ASAP!
A couple pieces of information you need first: email address & password.
- Please go to our webmail page first (located at the bottom of our website)
- Login with your email address and password. If this fails, please call the office asap
- Once logged in, try sending yourself an email. This will test both incoming and outgoing. If this fails, please note any error messages you receive, and call the office
- If this completes and you receive the email from yourself, please go back to your email client on your computer and try again.
- If it still fails, we have proved it is something with your email client and not your email account itself, as it worked in webmail.
- Points to check over. Check your settings: incoming and outgoing server is : mail.isp.ca username or login is the full email address password is your email password advanced settings outgoing server requires authentication verify antivirus programs and firewalls are temporarily disabled
If you are still not getting anywhere, give us a call at the office.
Check out our ever-growing blog for tech tips and walk-throughs that will be posted for the major email clients!
Don't forget, you can always check out our social media sites listed at the bottom of our website.